MossRehab is currently accepting applications for the ACGME accredited Brain Injury Medicine fellowship.
MossRehab has consistently been ranked among the best U.S. for 27 years by U.S. News & World Report and is top ranked in Pennsylvania. Our traumatic brain injury program is one of only 16 federally funding Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems of Care in the U.S., recognizing MossRehab as a center of excellence in the research and clinical care of TBI. Some of the highlights of this fellowship program are:
- Experienced, renowned and diverse faculty representing many facets within the subspecialty.
- A well established multidisciplinary TBI program that has been around for over 40 years and spans the entire brain injury continuum from acute care to community reintegration.
- A dedicated inpatient TBI unit with 26 bed capacity and disorders of consciousness program
- Collaboration with TBI experienced staff and nurses
- A transdisciplinary concussion program
- Collaboration with Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute
- Access to the most innovative technologies available including gait lab, motor control analysis lab, spasticity management and robotics
The Brain Injury Medicine fellowship is participating in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and is currently accepting applications for the 2021/22 academic year through that system. Our program ID is 1894118001. You will find our program under Brain Injury Medicine-Neurology
Miriam Segal, MD, Program Director
60 Township Line Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027