The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehab at MossRehab is currently seeking candidates for its accredited Brain Injury Medicine fellowship.
MossRehab has been ranked among the top 10 rehabilitation providers in the U.S. for 24 years by U.S. News & World Report and is top ranked in Pennsylvania. Our traumatic brain injury program is one of only 16 federally funding Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems of Care in the U.S., recognizing Moss Rehab as a center of excellence in the research and clinical care of TBI. Some of the highlights of this fellowship program are:
- Learning from three TBI attending physicians all Board Certified in Brain Injury
- Working within a well established multidisciplinary TBI program that has been around for 40 years and spans inpatient to community reintegration.
- Exposure to a dedicated inpatient TBI unit with 26 bed capacity
- Menoring from experienced staff and nurses
- Exposure to a transdisciplinary concussion program
- Collaboration with Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute
- Access to the most innovative technologies available including spasticity management and robotics
The Brain Injury Medicine fellowship is participating in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and is currently accepting applications for the 2019/20 academic year through that system. Our program ID is 1894118001.
Miriam Segal, MD, Program Director
60 Township Line Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027