The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at MossRehab is currently seeking candidates for its one year ACGME accredited Brain Injury Medicine fellowship.
MossRehab has been ranked among the top 10 rehabilitation providers in the U.S. for 28 years by U.S. News & World Report and is top ranked in Pennsylvania. Our traumatic brain injury program is one of only 16 federally funding TBI Model Systems of Care in the U.S., recognizing Moss Rehab as a center of excellence in research and clinical care of persons with TBI. Some of the highlights of this fellowship program are:
- Personalized and highly interactive training with several Board Certified attending physiatrists in Brain Injury and other experts in the field
- Working within a well-established multidisciplinary TBI program that has been around for > four decades and spans inpatient care to community reintegration.
- In-depth clinical experience with dedicated inpatient TBI unit with 26 bed capacity and access to a level 1 trauma center
- Mentoring from experienced specialized staff and nurses
- Extensive training within a transdisciplinary concussion program
- Collaboration with Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute and the TBI Model System of Care
- Access to the most innovative technologies available including functional laboratories, spasticity management and robotics
We are currently accepting applications for the 2023/24 academic year. Our Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program ID is 1894118001.
Miriam Segal, MD, Program Director
60 Township Line Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027