Running has become increasingly popular over the last few years and with more people running, injuries are becoming more common. Some injuries come and go, but for aches, pains and ailments that keep you from running for an extended period of time, an in-depth evaluation and treatment by a clinical team specializing in running injuries may be necessary.
The MossRehab Running Clinic is comprised of physical therapists who specialize in running injuries. From elite athletes to novice runners alike, we evaluate, treat and educate runners how to reach their highest level of performance. MossRehab clinicians utilize the most current evidence-based treatment and technology to optimize your return to running.
Services for Runners
- Comprehensive evaluation including musculoskeletal examination, detailed medical and running history, biomechanical analysis and video gait analysis.
- Individualized treatment plans
- AlterG Antigravity Treadmill training (Learn more from AlterG)
- Return to running programs
- Post-pregnancy running plans
- Runner’s knee
- Plantar fasciitis
- Stress fractures
- Achilles tendonosis
- Low back pain
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Hamstring strain
- Hip pain
To make an appointment at the MossRehab Running Clinic, please call 215-663-6588. For more information or if you have a question about the Running Clinic, please contact The_Running_Clinic@einstein.edu.