Accelerate your recovery at the region's only top 10 U.S. rehabilitation hospital.
The Joint Replacement Center unites the expertise of MossRehab’s rehabilitation and Einstein Medical Center’s orthopedic surgeons to treat patients suffering from chronic joint pain and immobility. Through surgery and intensive medical rehabilitation, patients gain a more active, pain-free life.
The MossRehab Comprehensive Rehab Unit program provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient evaluation and rehabilitative services to individuals living with:
- Joint replacements
- Orthopedic trauma
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder and back injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Amputation: pre- and post-
- Diabetic feet and wounds
Special Program Features
- Continuum of care allows patients to be followed by the same treatment team as they move throughout inpatient rehab and onto outpatient.
- Care of the orthopedic multiple trauma patient is available for adolescents, adults and older adults.
- The Early Ambulation on Floors Program is key for most patients to gain competence and confidence while walking on the unit with supervision.
- Adaptive designs for living provides evaluations of home, work or community environments, and recommends adaptations to enhance safety and independent performance.
- The Day Program is a customized rehabilitation program that allows patients to receive daily, multidisciplinary outpatient therapy services.
- Complications due to diabetes
For locations, hours and other information, please call 1-800-CALL MOSS (1-800-225-5667).