A Heartfelt Thank You from Einstein Healthcare Network and MossRehab to Our Staff and Community
We're here and ready to serve our community. With COVID-19 cases still affecting our community, we are working to ensure that you continue to receive care in a safe and comfortable environment - in person or virtually. Our visiting policy has changed.
Importance of Masks
Einstein and MossRehab have joined a national and regional public health campaign started by the Cleveland Clinic to encourage members of our communities to #MaskUp. More than 125 of the America's most trusted hospitals and health systems have come together to reinforce the steps people need to take to stop the spread of COVID-19: mask wearing, hand washing, and staying six feet apart. Learn more about the Every Mask Up campaign.
Our physician offices remain ready to provide care including telephone and virtual visits for routine follow up care and most urgent care needs. For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that many operations continue with increased safety measures. Call your physician's office to make an appointment or request an appointment online. We will provide guidance on the best way to obtain care.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
To maintain the highest levels of safety for our staff as well as our patients and their visitors, there will be no visitation to Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park and MossRehab, Effective Friday, November 13.
- Patients under 18 years of age may have one visitor
- One visitor permitted for caregiver training for safe transitions to the next level of care as arranged by the clinical care team
- Family Pick-up Day of Discharge
Visitors permitted based on exceptions must comply with the following:
- Visitors must wear a face mask at all times.
- Visitors must be at least 16 years old unless approved by a specific specialty practice.
- Visitors will have their temperatures screened prior to entry to the unit.
- Visitors must maintain social distancing with clinical staff as much as possible.
Please note that the Pennsylvania Department of Health recommends that visitors coming from areas with elevated rates of COVID-19 should quarantine, and thus should not visit our facilities. Quarantine is also recommended for someone who is identified as a close contact of someone with COVID-19, and they also should not visit our facilities.