MossRehab is the first rehabilitation hospital in the U.S. to offer a family of robotic devices from Tyromotion, an award-winning developer of advanced rehabilitation robotics.
The four versatile robots that comprise the Tyromotion collection, named after famous artists, enable patients to undergo a series of exercises that deftly address different segments of the upper body.
At MossRehab we use:
- Diego® to assist our patients in arm exercises that are difficult for patients with neurologic or orthopedic problems. Equipped with easily adjustable arm slings, this robot trains and tracks movements in three-dimensional space.
- The Pablo® system to allow our patients to engage in a greater variety of advanced movements, depending on their level of function and activity.
- The Tymo® system to help our patients improve balance and postural control, and active exertion in the upper extremities. Our patients especially enjoy the therapy modules in the form of games.
- Amadeo® for our patients with motor dysfunctions of the hand and wrist. MossRehab was the first hospital in this U.S. to introduce the AMADEO EMG, a system that utilizes the available signals from finger muscles to activate the robot in addition to other forms of therapy.
- Omego® to hep patients with neurologic, orothopedic and lower limbs probelms regain fine coordination, strength, and isometrics. Like the Tymo, it provides therapy modules in the form of games.
Learn more about the Tyromotion collection