Advice and assistance for facing the challenges ahead
Living Beyond Disabilities
Our newsletter and podcast series, Living Beyond Disabilities, capture the spirit of the patients, staff and partners at the region's number one rehabilitation provider.
Featured Article: A Shifting of Dreams
When he damaged his spinal cord during a club gymnastics practice in college, Randall Duchesneau's world shifted - and so did his plans for the future.
Featured Resource: Tips for Travelers with Disabilities
If you use a device to help you with ambulation and communication when traveling, don't let uncertainties about how to travel prevent you from seeing the world. Here are some tips.
- Travel Tips
- Cruise Checklist
- Driving with a Disability Fact Sheet
- Accessible Travel Resources
- Travel Publications
- Amputation Organizations Web Resources
- Aphasia Organizations Web Resources
- Arthritis Organizations Web Resources
- Multiple Sclerosis Organizations Web Resources
- Post Polio Syndrome Organizations Web Resources
- Sexuality and Disability Organizations Web Resources Publications
- Spina Bifida Organizations Web Resources
- Stroke Organizations Web Resources
- Traumatic Brain Injury Organizations Publications Resources
Resources by Condition
Americans With Disabilties Act