If you have a serious physical injury or disorder, MossRehab can help rebuild your life.
MossRehab is the largest provider of inpatient and outpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation in the Philadelphia region. We have substantial accreditations and recognition for being both a national and world leader in our field and are proud to be recognized as one of the nation’s 10 best rehabilitation hospitals, as ranked by U.S.News & World Report.
We have a long history of commitment to offering the highest level of service and are dedicated to moving the field of medical rehabilitation forward through research, advocacy and education.
MossRehab implements a complete continuum of care from inpatient to community re-entry for:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Stroke and neurological disease
- Mobility disorders
- Chronic disabilities
- Orthopedic issues, including upper and lower extremity, muscle, bone and joint
Additionally, we provide post-surgical rehabilitation programs for long-term recovery and lifetime follow-up as well as patient and caregiver support groups.
- Largest rehabilitation provider in the region with the most beds: 196
- The region’s only rehab facility with an on-site acute care hospital, at our main location in Elkins Park, as well as at satellite inpatient locations in Logan, Frankford, Langhorne and Allentown
- Innovative technologies, including robotics and advanced sensory, motion and neurophysical diagnostic labs
- Above average regional and national scores for inpatient functional independence measure outcomes
- All board-certified physicians, most of whom have a second certification in his or her specialty
- Designated Centers of Excellence for brain injury and stroke, as awarded by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and The Joint Commission
- More CARF accredited programs for brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and amputation than any other rehab provider on the U.S.News & World Report list
- Repeatedly recognized as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Hospitals”
- Three Philadelphia magazine “Top Docs”
- Access to some of the most advanced rehabilitation treatments, guided by the latest research findings of our Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute
- The region’s only rehab facility with the capability to fabricate and modify prostheses directly on the premises
- Customized treatment plans designed to meet a patient’s individual needs
- Five inpatient and 11 outpatient locations throughout the region
Your care goes beyond just physical needs
We understand that your needs may be more than just physical. You can take comfort in knowing we offer services to help you and your family deal with other issues relating to your injury or illness, including psychological, emotional and spiritual needs that may accompany your individual circumstance.