FIM Definitions and Other Information
The FIM™ Instrument
The FIM™ instrument measures patients’ function in 18 different areas such as ambulation, eating, memory, etc. The FIM™ instrument is used by rehabilitation providers to compare the functional change achieved by patients who are admitted to MossRehab with other regional and national providers.
Refer Your Patients to MossRehab with Confidence
We are proud to share that for 2013 the functional improvement of our patients from all our inpatient locations exceeds that of patients at other regional and national facilities, on average, regardless of their diagnosis on admission.
Our inpatient locations include:
- MossRehab Main Campus at Elkins Park, Pa.
- MossRehab at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia on Tabor Road
- MossRehab at Aria Health Frankford campus in Northeast Philadelphia
- MossRehab at Aria Health Bucks County campus in Langhorne
- MossRehab at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown