Summer Fun and Recreation for Adults with Physical Disabilities
Now in its 43rd year, Camp Independence is a week-long, overnight, camping program for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Swimming and nature hikes
- Movie socials and live-entertainment campfires
- Dance, creative writing and more!
Sunday, August 16, 2014 to Saturday, August 22, 2014
- Arrival is on Sunday, August 16th, between 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Departure is on Saturday, August 22nd, between 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Variety Club Camp, 2950 Potshop Road, Worcester, PA 19490
Cost is $600; a limited number of scholarships are available.
Only 40 spots available
Camp Independence offers one-to-one staff attention, with a physician and registered nurse available onsite 24 hours a day.
Documents below are only for informational purposes. The 2015 documents will be be made available shortly:
To enroll, please download and complete the following forms:
Camp Independence 2015 - Application
Camp Independence 2015 - Form A
Camp Independence 2015 - Form B
Camp Independence 2015 - Form C
Camp Independence 2015 Staff Application
Camp Independence 2015 Directions
Financial Aid Request Form
Find out more