Summer Fun and Recreation for Adults with Physical Disabilities
Now in its 43rd year, Camp Independence is a week-long, overnight, camping program for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Swimming and nature hikes
- Movie socials and live-entertainment campfires
- Dance, creative writing and more!
Sunday, June 15, 2014 to Saturday, June 21, 2014
- Arrival is on Sunday, June 15th, between 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Departure is on Saturday, June 22nd, between 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Variety Club Camp, 2950 Potshop Road, Worcester, PA 19490
Cost is $600; a limited number of scholarships are available.
Only 40 spots available
Camp Independence offers one-to-one staff attention, with a physician and registered nurse available onsite 24 hours a day.
For details on the application process, please download the appropriate document below:
To enroll, please download and complete the following forms:
Camp Independence 2014 - Application
Camp Independence 2014 - Form A
Camp Independence 2014 - Form B
Camp Independence 2014 - Form C
Financial Aid Request Form
Camp Independence Staff Application 2014
Camp Independence Directions 2014
Find out more