Drucker Brain Injury Center
Rebuild your life in the region's only nationally ranked top 10 rehabilitation hospital.
The inpatient rehabilitation programs of the Drucker Brain Injury Center enable patients with brain injury to benefit from a full range of rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and recreational therapy, speech and language therapy, psychology, rehabilitation nursing and social work. Our outpatient services can continue the same high level of care.
Schedule a tour or make an appointment by calling 1-800-CALL MOSS or using our Contact Us form.
One Patient's Story
Why Choose the MossRehab Drucker Brain Injury Center?
- Home Quicker: On average, MossRehab brain injury patients show more functional improvement and are discharged home more quickly than other area rehab providers both locally and nationally. (See full list of outcomes.)
- Unrivaled Care: MossRehab is repeatedly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the number one rehabilitation hospital in the Philadelphia region and among the top 10 in the country in its annual list of America's Best Hospitals.
- Comprehensive: From our renowned inpatient programs to our outpatient centers, Day Therapy Program, Community Re-Entry Program, School Re-Entry Program, Vocational Directions Program, Clubhouse and Drucker Community Residence program, we are with you every step of your way toward increased independence.
- Accredited: We have more accreditations from the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) than any other rehab provider on U.S.News & World Report’s “Best Hospitals” list. (See complete list) We have earned CARF accreditation for seven of our brain injury programs.
- Team-Based Approach: Our physicians; speech pathologists; rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and recreational therapists; social workers and psychologists - all specializing in rehabilitation - work together to ensure coordination of care throughout treatment. We also believe that family plays an essential role, and invite cooperation at every phase of treatment.
- Informed by Research: The renowned Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute conducts advanced research that translates to innovations in care. And the Drucker Brain Injury Center at MossRehab has been designated by the federal government as a Traumatic Brain Injury Model System since 1997 for its culture of research integrated with care - the only such center in the Philadelphia area.
- Among the Latest Technology: From the G-EO System Evolution therapeutic exercise machine to the Lokomat treadmill therapy to the ReWalk robotic exoskeleton, MossRehab is leading the way with the treatments and therapies of the future.
- Beautiful Surroundings: A tree-lined main campus in suburban Elkins Park, Pa. with free parking and free valet parking services
Location and Hours
60 Township Line Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Hours: While rehabilitation occurs throughout the day, therapy services are generally provided between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The Brain Injury Program provides medical and rehabilitative services with an emphasis on developing skills for activity pattern functioning such as feeding, drinking, bathing, grooming, communication, mobility, as well as basic cognition and social behavior skills that allow for safe management outside of a hospital setting.
The Neuro-orthopedic Program provides advanced diagnostic services and surgical and non-surgical treatment alternatives for individuals with limb deformities that compromise functional ability.
The Responsiveness Program evaluates a minimally responsive patient’s level of sensory, motor and cognitive functioning through structured quantitative assessment, and uses this information to guide treatment that might improve functioning.
The Drucker Brain Injury Center inpatient rehabilitation program provides behavioral therapy for people with traumatic brain injury.
Choosing the right rehabilitation center may be one of the most important decisions you ever make. Learn more about the best in the region. Schedule a tour or make an appointment by calling 1-800-CALL MOSS or using our Contact Us form.